This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.54+, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
The MPF Cookbook¶
The MPF cookbook contains recipes (how to guides) which show you how you would implement features from real pinball machines using MPF.
If you’ve ever played a game and wondered, “How would I do that?” then let us know and we’ll write a recipe for it!
Here are the recipes that are done:
And here’s what’s on our to-do list:
- Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure: INDY rollover lanes and lane change
- Attack from Mars: 5-Way Combo
- Red & Ted’s RoadShow: Bulldozer hits to ball lock & multiball
- Red & Ted’s RoadShow: City modes
- Centigrade 37: Flip-flopping groups of lit targets
- Judge Dredd DeadWorld ball lock and multiball
- Demolition Man Crane elevator & unloader