Finalizing your machine¶
This section will discuss all the “final” steps you need to take to get your machine ready to run without you.
Most of this is TODO
- Choosing a computer to run MPF
- What kind of performance is required?
- Single-board versus “real” computers?
- Picking an OS
- The checklist
- The Bottom Line
- Choosing an OS for your final machine
- Controlling your machine & computer power on / power off
- Enabling & fine-tuning ball search
- Fine-tuning ball device timing
- Fine-tuning switches