Please participate in the MPF User Survey 2018.
Coins & Credits¶
|Related Config File Sections|
MPF contains support for “coins & credits” which basically means you can configure your machine to require money to play.
The credits system has several features and options, including:
- Configuration of different coin/price values per coin switch.
- Tracking money and/or tokens.
- Set price tiers (1 credit for 50 cents, 5 credits for 2 dollars, etc.)
- Specify max credits and credit expiration times
- Retain credits even when the machine is powered off
- Get access to a “credits string” machine variable that will show the number of credits (or configurable free play text) for use on your display.
- Flexible events you can use to show display items based on credits being added, insert coin messages, max credits reached, etc.
|Related How To Guides|
|Help us to write it|