There are a few hardware platforms we would like to add in the future because we think they would be a good fit for custom/homebrew pinball machines:
- Pololu Tic - An USB stepper controller
- Pololu Jrk - An USB motor controller
- Ion Motion RoboClaw - A USB motor controller
- Stern Spike 2 - The bus is similar to Spike 1. Needs testing.
- MyPinballs Custom Pinball Board - Control System for older machines
- Pin2DMD - A color DMD with USB
Let us know in the MPF User Forum if you want to use any of those hardware platforms. Please also let us know if you know other hardware which we should support.