This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.55+, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
The MPF Cookbook¶
The MPF cookbook contains recipes (how to guides) which show you how you would implement complex features in your pinball machines using MPF.
Here are the recipes that are done:
- The Addams Family: Mansion Awards
- Attack From Mars: Super Jets
- Indiana Jones: Rollover Lanes (with Lane Change)
- Batman 66: Gadgets Targets
- Modifying the Game mode: Dual launch devices
If you’ve ever played a game and wondered, “How would I do that?” then let us know and we’ll write a recipe for it! And here’s what’s on our to-do list:
- Attack from Mars: 5-Way Combo
- Red & Ted’s RoadShow: Bulldozer hits to ball lock & multiball
- Red & Ted’s RoadShow: City modes
- Centigrade 37: Flip-flopping groups of lit targets
- Judge Dredd DeadWorld ball lock and multiball
- Demolition Man Crane elevator & unloader