This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56+, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
Log and Error Descriptions¶
- CFE-coils-1: Driver must have a number
- CFE-ConfigValidator-1: Section not valid outside of game modes
- CFE-ConfigValidator-2: Your config contains a value for the setting, but this is not a valid setting name
- CFE-ConfigValidator-4: Invalid Validator in config spec
- CFE-ConfigValidator-6: Device not found in section in your config
- CFE-ConfigValidator-9: Required setting is missing from section in your config
- CFE-ConfigValidator-12: Item is not a dict
- CFE-ConfigValidator-13: Cannot convert value to boolean
- CFE-DeviceManager-3: Device does not have a valid config. Expected a dictionary.
- CFE-show-1: Show does not appear to be a valid show config
- CFE-Smart_Virtual_Platform-1: Switch used in virtual_platform_start_active_switches was not found in switches section
- CFE-Virtual_Platform-1: Switch used in virtual_platform_start_active_switches was not found in switches section
- Log-SwitchController-1: Received duplicate switch state for switch
- RE-MPF-MC_BCP_Server-1: Failed to bind BCP Socket to localhost on port 5050
- RE-MPF_BCP_Server-1: Failed to bind BCP Socket to 127.0.0.1 on port 5051
- RE-P-Roc-1 - Known Firmware Bug in P/P3-Roc
- RE-P-Roc-2 - Communication with P/P3-Roc broke down
- RE-P-Roc-3 - Failed to Import Pinproc