The ball device called “name” is attempting to eject a ball (or balls). This is a queue event. The eject will not actually be attempted until the queue is cleared.
(See the Conditional Events guide for details for how to create entries in your config file that only respond to certain combinations of the arguments below.)
- The number of balls that are to be ejected.
- Boolean as to whether this is a mechanical eject.
- How many eject attempts have been tried so far.
- The source device that will be ejecting the balls.
- The target ball device that will receive these balls.
Event is posted by ball_devices: