The ball device called “name” is ejecting a ball right now.
(See the Conditional Events guide for details for how to create entries in your config file that only respond to certain combinations of the arguments below.)
- The number of balls that are to be ejected.
- Boolean as to whether this is a mechanical eject.
- How many eject attempts have been tried so far.
- The source device that will be ejecting the balls.
- The target ball device that will receive these balls.
Event is posted by ball_devices: