This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page, which is the most recent version that is not getting new updates.
If you are new to MPF, we have recently rewritten the installation process which only applies to this “latest” 0.56, so you probably want to stay here because the prior installation process doesn’t work on the latest OS and Python versions.
A chat user has subscribed or resubscribed on Twitch
(See the Conditional Events guide for details for how to create entries in your config file that only respond to certain combinations of the arguments below.)
- True if this sub was gifted by another user
- Chat message text
- The number of months that the user has been a subscriber
- The subscription tier (Prime, 1000, 2000, 3000)
- The streamer specific name for the sub tier
- The user who is subscribing
- The message the user typed when subscribing
- The chat user name who paid for the subscription