This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.57, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page. You can always update to the latest at any time.
- FAQ: General
- Why does this project exist?
- Isn’t using config files limiting?
- Can I mix “real” code in with MPF config files?
- Where does the name come from?
- What pinball hardware does MPF work with?
- Who’s behind this?
- Is MPF stable?
- Is MPF beta? When will v1 be released?
- How can I download the documentation and read it offline?
- What other options are there besides MPF?
- FAQ: Installation
- FAQ: Building your game
- FAQ: Getting help