This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.57, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page. You can always update to the latest at any time.
Finalizing your machine¶
This section will discuss all the “final” steps you need to take to get your machine ready to run without you.
Most of this is unfinished: See Help us to write it. Also let us know in the forum if you have any questions about this.
- Tuning Software for Production
- Choosing a computer to run MPF
- Choosing an OS for your final machine
- Controlling your machine & computer power on / power off
- Enabling & fine-tuning ball search
- Fine-tuning ball device timing
- Fine-tuning switches