This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
Using MPF with existing pinball machines (Williams, Stern, Gottlieb, etc.)¶
MPF supports all kinds of pinball machines. In this section, we highlight how to connect and configure existing machines with MPF.
- Williams, Bally, Midway WPC, WPC-S, WPC-95
- Williams, Bally System 11
- Gottlieb System 1
- Gottlieb System 80
- Data East
- Stern Whitestar
- Stern SAM
- Stern SPIKE / SPIKE 2
- Pinball 2000
- Williams System 3 to 9
- Bally/Stern with AS-2518-17 or AS-2518-35 MPU
See Controlling an existing machine with MPF for a platform machine matrix. Please let us know if you want to connect any other machine.
- How to use MPF with WPC machines
- 1. Connecting the physical hardware
- 2. Configuring MPF for WPC machines
- 3. Configuring switches
- 4. Configuring coils & drivers
- 5. Configuring lights (lamps)
- 5. Configuring GI (general illumination)
- 6. Configuring flashers
- Controlling Stern Whitestar Machines
- Controlling Data East Machines
- Controlling Williams, Bally System 11 Machines
- Controlling Gottlieb System 1 Machines
- Controlling Gottlieb System 80 Machines
- Controlling Stern SAM Machines
- Controlling Stern SPIKE/SPIKE 2 Machines
- Controlling Pinball 2000 Machines
- Bally/Stern Machines with AS-2518-17 or AS-2518-35 MPU