This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.57, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page. You can always update to the latest at any time.
How to configure Open Pinball Project (OPP) hardware for MPF¶
This how to guide explains how to set up your MPF configuration files to interface with an Open Pinball Project (OPP) pinball controller.
This page is about the software side of things. Hardware and electrical engineering stuff is documented at the OPP section in the pinballmakers.com Wiki.
Overview video about OPP:
- Connecting OPP to your computer
- Configuring your machine for OPP
- OPP Switches
- OPP coils / drivers
- OPP Lights
- OPP LEDs
- CobraPin Pinball Controller powered by OPP
- Cobrapin Serial Segment Displays
- Troubleshooting OPP
- Run Hardware Scan
- Enable Debugging
- Reducing the polling rate
- Coils Are Not Firing
- Reducing light update rate
- Your hardware is not working at all
- Add debugging to related devices
- Run MPF with verbose flag
- Report Your Issue and Ask For Help
- Consider Improving the Documentation