This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
There are a few hardware platforms we would like to add in the future because we think they would be a good fit for custom/homebrew pinball machines:
- Pololu Jrk - An USB motor controller
- Ion Motion RoboClaw - A USB motor controller
- Stern Spike 2 - The bus is similar to Spike 1. Needs testing.
- MyPinballs Custom Pinball Board - Control System for older machines
- I2C Segment Displays (such as this display from adafruit)
Let us know in the MPF User Forum if you want to use any of those hardware platforms. Please also let us know if you know other hardware which we should support.