This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page, which is the most recent version that is not getting new updates.
If you are new to MPF, we have recently rewritten the installation process which only applies to this “latest” 0.56, so you probably want to stay here because the prior installation process doesn’t work on the latest OS and Python versions.
Servo Platforms in MPF¶
The following platforms allow controlling servos in MPF:
- FAST servo daughter boards
- PCA9685/PCA9635-based servo controllers via I2C
- Raspberry Pi - Remote via network or locally using pigpio
- Pololu Maestro
- P3-Roc and P-Roc via PD-LED
- Penny K Pinball PKONE Extension boards
Overview video about servos: