This is the dev documentation for an unreleased version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.56, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. Unless you’re specifically looking for this version, you probably want to use the version of documentation called “latest” which is for the latest released version of MPF. That documentation is at docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest.
Servo Platforms in MPF¶
The following platforms allow controlling servos in MPF:
- FAST servo daughter boards
- PCA9685/PCA9635-based servo controllers via I2C
- Raspberry Pi - Remote via network or locally using pigpio
- Pololu Maestro
- P3-Roc and P-Roc via PD-LED
- Penny K Pinball PKONE Extension boards
Overview video about servos: