This is the documentation the latest work-in-progress version of MPF!
This is the documentation for MPF 0.57, which is the “dev” (next) release of MPF that is a work-in-progress. This is probably ok, and means you’ll be on the latest, cutting-edge version of MPF.
However, if you want a more stable version, select the
v:stableversion from the lower-left corner of this page. You can always update to the latest at any time.
Log and Error Descriptions¶
- CFE-coils-1: Driver must have a number
- CFE-ConfigValidator-1: Section not valid outside of game modes
- CFE-ConfigValidator-2: Your config contains a value for the setting, but this is not a valid setting name
- CFE-ConfigValidator-4: Invalid Validator in config spec
- CFE-ConfigValidator-6: Device not found in section in your config
- CFE-ConfigValidator-9: Required setting is missing from section in your config
- CFE-ConfigValidator-12: Item is not a dict
- CFE-ConfigValidator-13: Cannot convert value to boolean
- CFE-DeviceManager-3: Device does not have a valid config. Expected a dictionary.
- CFE-show-1: Show does not appear to be a valid show config
- CFE-Smart_Virtual_Platform-1: Switch used in virtual_platform_start_active_switches was not found in switches section
- CFE-Virtual_Platform-1: Switch used in virtual_platform_start_active_switches was not found in switches section
- Log-SwitchController-1: Received duplicate switch state for switch
- RE-MPF-MC_BCP_Server-1: Failed to bind BCP Socket to localhost on port 5050
- RE-MPF_BCP_Server-1: Failed to bind BCP Socket to 127.0.0.1 on port 5051
- RE-P-Roc-1 - Known Firmware Bug in P/P3-Roc
- RE-P-Roc-2 - Communication with P/P3-Roc broke down
- RE-P-Roc-3 - Failed to Import Pinproc